Friday 8 March 2013

First Time Blogger....

Well.... this is an interesting one. Having never written a blog before, nor thought that my thoughts were interesting enough for others to read, I have decided on this little foray into blogging anyway. 

A little about myself... I am a 24 year old girl, with a love of all things baking, vintage and other things beside.

Not all my posts may be related, or make sense in any way, but I am hoping that the randomness will make it that more interesting.

Yours

Nonsensical x

3 comments:

  1. You can't beat a bit of randomness.
    In the words of a wise old man from Prescot.... "CARRY ON!"xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good read with good suggestions for eating in...or out. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you've enjoyed it. I'm sure there will be more recipes and reviews soon.

      Delete